2. Data provided by third parties. In the event that the request includes personal data, by persons not holding them, the user must, prior to their inclusion, inform such persons of the ends contained in the previous paragraphs. Apartamentos Portonovo disclaims any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
3. Data of minors. It is not authorized to provide data of persons under fourteen years of age through this Website. Apartamentos Portonovo disclaims any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
4. Commercial communications by electronic means. The communications that are made by electronic mail or by any other electronic means, will be the necessary ones to manage your request. However, they shall be those that have been expressly consented to or authorized by the addressees in accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, except as provided in article 21.2 of This same Law, in the wording given by the First Final Provision of the new General Telecommunications Law.
5. Social Networks. As a fan, follower or analog of our company on the slopes of different social networks, in the context of this treatment you must take into account that Apartamentos Portonovo can only consult or derive your data in a restricted way having a specific profile. Any rectification of your data or restriction of information or publications must be done through the configuration of your profile or user in the social network itself. By default:
The treatment of your personal data in the environment of said social network and in accordance with its Privacy policies; Apartamentos Portonovo access to the data contained in your profile or biography (depending on the configuration you have of your privacy in each network) these will be more or less broad; To that the news published on our events, or our comments can appear in your wall or biography; To receive communications about our products / events. If you want to stop following us, just click on the "Stop being a fan" or "stop following" option.
6. Security measures. The person responsible for the file has adopted the security levels of protection of the Personal Data legally required, and has installed all means and technical measures available according to the state of the technology to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and Theft of the Personal Data provided.
7. Duty of secrecy. The user has the confidentiality and the duty of secrecy of all those who treat the data in the name and on account of it. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications over the network is not invulnerable.
8. Rights of those affected. The user may exercise ARCO rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of personal data according to the provisions of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data (L.O. 15/1999) and the DR. 1720/2007, directing a brief, attaching a copy of his ID or Passport, to the following address: Juan Diaz Rodriguez Street, 29 - CP 35140. Puerto Rico. Gran Canaria, Spain.
9. Reservations, payment, cancellations (only upon arrival) and return. All reservations processed from the web will be paid from the end of the reservation process, redirecting to a secure page of payment by credit card. All reservations in case of cancellation, would entail the appropriate expenses (depending on the modality of tariff that you choose). All returns that need to be made, would be made before the 7 calendar days after having verified the cancellation, and as long as the reservation had not incurred any expenses.