We thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be as good as possible, and for that reason we have written these conditions in the most transparent way possible. To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to act according to your national law. The access and navigation on the website, or the use of the services thereof, imply the express and complete acceptance of each and every one of the present General Conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice, including the General Conditions, as well as The Privacy and Cookies Policy, regarding the purposes of the processing of the data that you provide us. Please, read them carefully.
1. HOLDER. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the holder of the Web Portal www.portonovograncanaria.es are: Tanagua Explotaciones Turísticas S.L. - Juan Diaz Rodriguez Street, 29 - CP 35140. Puerto Rico. Gran Canaria, Spain.
2. CONDITIONS, PURPOSE AND SCOPE. The purpose of these Conditions is to establish and regulate the rules of use of the web pages of the different hotels and resorts that make up Apartamentos Portonovo (hereinafter, the "Web"). The use of the Web by a third party attributes the status of User and implies the full acceptance by said User of each and every one of the conditions that are incorporated in this Legal Notice. In this sense, it is understood by User, the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed in the Web. The mere use of the Web or the services offered by the User implies the knowledge and adherence of this to the general conditions of use contained in the Legal Notice published by Apartments portonovo. The information that appears in the Web is the one in force in the date of its last update, reason why it is recommended to the User its impression or discharge and its detailed reading each time it is acceded to the same one. Apartamentos Portonovo may offer, through the Web, services or products that may be subject to specific conditions of their own which, as the case may be, substitute, complete and / or modify the present conditions, and on which the User will be informed in each case concrete. Access to the Web by the User is free and free; However, some of the services and contents offered by Apartamentos Portonovo or third parties, through the Web, may be subject to the previous contracting of the service or product and to the payment of a quantity of money in the form that is determined in the corresponding ones In which case, the User shall be provided with clear and accurate information on the price of the product or service and applicable taxes.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Apartamentos Portonovo is the owner, and has the corresponding license, of the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the Web. All contents of the Web, including graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements appearing on the Web, unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of Apartamentos Portonovo. In no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by Portonovo Apartments, any other rights related to its Web and the services offered therein. Consequently, it is not permitted to suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright notice (®, © "copyright") and any other identifying data of the rights of Apartamentos Portonovo or its owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the devices Protection technicians, fingerprints or any information and / or identification mechanisms that may be included in the contents. It is also prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any form all or part of the contents included in the Web for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written permission of Apartamentos Portonovo or, where appropriate, the owner of the rights to which it corresponds. The User acknowledges, therefore, that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this Web constitutes a violation of the intellectual property rights And / or industrial property of the owner of the website or the owner thereof.
4. USING THE PAGE. The User agrees to use the Web, the contents and services in accordance with the current legality and this Legal Notice. Likewise, the User undertakes not to use the Website or services provided through it for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that of any Damage, disable or impair the Web or its services, or prevent a normal enjoyment of the Web by other Users. Likewise, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the electronic data, programs or documents and others found on this website. The User undertakes not to obstruct the access of other Users to the access service by means of mass consumption of the computer resources through which the holder of the Web provides the service, as well as not to perform actions that damage, interrupt or generate Errors in such systems. The User undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the owner of the Web or third parties. If for the use and / or contracting of a service on the Web, the User should proceed with its registration, it will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. If, as a consequence of the registration, the User is given a password, he / she agrees to make diligent use and keep the password secret to access these services. Consequently, the User is responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and / or passwords provided to him by the Web, and undertakes not to assign its use to third parties, whether temporary or permanent, or to allow its access To outsiders. The User shall be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any illegitimate third party who uses a password for that purpose due to a non-diligent use or loss of the same by the User. By virtue of the foregoing, it is the obligation of the User to notify immediately to the web managers, any fact that allows the improper use of the identifiers and / or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to the In order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Until such events are reported, Apartamentos Portonovo will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
5. OPERATION OF THE WEB. Apartamentos Portonovo excludes any liability that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative operation of the electronic system, motivated by causes other than the owner of the website. Likewise, Apartamentos Portonovo also excludes any responsibility that could be caused by delays or blockages in the operative operation of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overload in telephone lines or in the Internet, as well as of damages caused by third persons through illegitimate interferences outside the control Of Apartamentos Portonovo. Apartamentos Portonovo is empowered to temporarily suspend, without prior notice, access to the Web for maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
6. ADVERTISING. Apartamentos Portonovo may authorize third parties to advertise or provide their services through the Web. In these cases, Apartamentos Portonovo will not be responsible for establishing the general and particular conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision or contracting of these services by third parties and, therefore, can not be held responsible for them. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the laws applicable in each case. The owner of the Web will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that may contain the advertising content or sponsors.
7. LINKS. In the Web the User can find links to other websites through different buttons, links, banners, etc., which are managed by third parties. Apartamentos Portonovo does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the website of a third party that establishes a link from the Web and, specifically, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products And services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general. Therefore, it is recommended to the User, under his responsibility, the printing or downloading and detailed reading of the general conditions of the third parties that offer their services through lopesan.com whenever they are going to contract with those. The establishment of any type of link by the Web to another third party website does not imply that there is some type of relationship of direction, authority and / or dependency between Apartments Portonovo and the person in charge of the other website. If any User, entity or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Web, it must comply with the following provisions: ./1. The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by a click, to the URL of the Web. In no case, unless Portonovo authorizes it expressly and in writing, the website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the web pages of Portonovo Apartments, include it as part of its Web or within one of its "Frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Web ./2. At the site that establishes the link, it can not be declared in any way that Portonovo Apartments has authorized such link, unless expressly and in writing. ./3. Apartamentos Portonovo does not authorize the establishment of a link to any of its web pages from those websites that contain illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene materials and information or contents that contravene morality, public order or social norms Generally accepted. Apartamentos Portonovo does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the Web that establishes a certain link destined to one / several / all of the web pages of Apartments Portonovo, specifically, its operation, access, data, information, archives , Quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
8. REGIME OF RESPONSIBILITY. Apartamentos Portonovo does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the services or information provided by third parties through the Web. The User is solely responsible for any infractions that may be incurred or any damages that may be caused by the misuse of the Web, leaving Portonovo Apartments, its partners, employees and representatives, exempt from any kind of liability that may be derived By the actions of the User. Apartamentos Portonovo will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information on the Web, however, the owner of the Web does not guarantee the absence of errors, or possible inaccuracies and / or omissions in the contents published by third parties accessible to Through this website. The User is solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against the holder of the Web based on a bad use by the User of the Web. In its case, the User will assume all expenses, costs and indemnities that are requested from Apartamentos Portonovo in connection with such claims or legal actions.
11. DURATION AND MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS. The owner of the Web reserves the right to modify, develop or update at any time and without previous notification, the conditions of use of this Web. The User will be automatically bound by the conditions of use that are in force at the time he accesses the Web.
12. JURISDICTION AND LAW APPLICABLE. This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law. Portonovo Apartments and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Las Palmas (Spain), unless the rules applicable according to the case prevent the parties from submitting to a jurisdiction specific.